Tojiro Gracelove II Kitchen Shears
Care for stainless steel knives
To maintain the edge, we recommend the usage of a Ceramic Honing Rod. Which can be purchased at 50% off with any knife purchase.
- Wash and dry the blade by hand immediately after use. Dishwashers are very bad for all knives.
- Use a soft cloth to wash the blade. Avoid abrasive dish scrubbers and powders as these can damage the finish of your beautiful knife.
- Do not cut through bones. You can certainly cut along/beside bones, but do not cut into bones. This can, at worst, chip the blade.
- Never use this knife to cut frozen food. I’m sure you have a 4×4 somewhere in your kitchen for this job.
- Never twist, cleave or prise the blade.
- Always use a wooden or plastic cutting board. Never cut on bamboo, glass, marble, slate, a plate, china, marble, arborite or anything harder than steel.
- Store knives in a way that the blades will not knock into each other.
- Never transport knives unprotected.
Check in store availability
|City ||In stock?|
|Calgary ||In stock|
|Calgary Farmers Market ||Call for availability|
|Edmonton || In stock|
|Ottawa ||In Stock|
|Vancouver ||In Stock|