Garage Sale Disclaimer/Rules
- No holds, no special deals, no discounts, items are priced to move!
- First come, first served.
- If a customer purchase a knife online, but a customer also purchases it in store at the same time, the in store customer gets priority.
- No pre-sales, we gotta keep it fair!
- Handle may differ from one pictured
About the Shape: This is also a multi purpose knife, but with a slight vegetable bias. Santoku means 'Three Virtues' or 'To solve Three Problems'. The virtues or problems are slicing, dicing and mincing. Santoku is usually found in 160mm - 190mm lengths. These are more and more popular in Western kitchens due to the unique shape and smaller easy to handle size.
|Blade Length ||165mm|
|Steel Type |
|Rockwell Hardness ||62:64
||Wa (Japanese) handle
|Blacksmith/Maker ||Makoto Kurosaki
About Makoto Kurosaki: Like his brother Yu, Maokoto Kurosaki trained under Hirosho kato san in Takefu, and has become a skilled craftsman in his own right. Kurosaki-san is an expert sharpener, and a knife “designer” of sorts. He works with local blacksmiths including Kato san, Ikeda san and his brother Yu Kurosaki obtain blades and select their design, sharpening and branding them himself.
In store availability