About Chef's Tools - Trending
When I was in Culinary school, one of my chefs said that a great knife will take care of 80% of your work. As it turns out, Ol’ Hans was right. But here’s something to ponder, what about the other 20%?
A good fish spatula can be as important to a chef as a kick pedal is to a drummer. It’s not the start of the show but it’s damn important. Try shucking an oyster with a screwdriver and you’ll know what I mean.
Just the Facts