Garage Sale Disclaimer/Rules
- No holds, no special deals, no discounts, items are priced to move!
- First come, first served.
- If a customer purchase a knife online, but a customer also purchases it in store at the same time, the in store customer gets priority.
- No pre-sales, we gotta keep it fair!
- Handle may differ from one pictured
About the Shape: A Yanagiba is a slicers dream. They are graceful, capable of amazing sharpness and sexy. Yanagi means ‘willow leaf’ and refers to this knife’s long narrow shape. Traditionally used for slicing sashimi they are equally at home with a roast beef, ham or calf’s liver. Yanagiba are originally from the Kansai (Osaka) region. Once you go Yanagiba you’ll never go back.
||VG10 Stainless Steel
||Right-handed single bevel
||Western Handle, ECO wood with welded bolster
About Tojiro: Tojiro is a knife-making giant in Japan. While they have a small factory that produces incredible hand-forged knives, their true specialty is factory-made knives. In Japan, “factory-made” isn’t what most people think. While the blades are rolled and stamped, much of the work is done by hand including grinding and finishing steps. Tojiro primarily works with VG-10, a stainless steel loved for its ease of sharpening and easy maintenance, but they also use VS2, SK85 and others.
In store availability